Selling out is a harsh term in many’s books, but putting ads on a website previously void of ads is, quite accurately, “selling out”. This is something I wanted to avoid for purposes of brand image but have recently realized it’s genuine benefit.
Well here it is. A brand new Ottawa based digital interactive agency is born! This has been a goal of mine for a surprisingly short time. Most of my dreams require large start up funds, knowledge I’m far from attaining or the absence of one or more laws of physics. Thankfully all that is needed for Archonic is ambition. That, I have plenty of.
A quick search for competing local firms reveals at least 25 other worthy companies (and many more unworthy). So why on Earth would I decide to start yet another Ottawa tech company in the heart of a disheartening recession?
- WordPress Staging Environment In 5 Quick and Dirty Steps May 12, 2010
- The Birth of Archonic June 24, 2009
- Blackbox Debug Bar Plugin, Now WP Toolbar Compatible! June 9, 2012
- Meet Ups for Ottawa Web Developers February 27, 2013
- The Easiest Way to Build Less Files February 27, 2013
- Improving Workflow with Sublime Text 2 – Tuts+ Free Course! November 22, 2012
Follow @Archonic on Twitter